Customized Training Camps in Spain
Sun Tri Sports organizes customized training camps for clubs, teams, groups and individuals from amateur to professional level. We specialize in triathlon, swimming, cycling, running and athletics training camps in Andalusia. On demand we also organize training camps at many more locations throughout Spain.
Enjoy an active holiday in Spain! We help individuals and small groups to improve their technique, fitness level, increase training knowledge and get new inspiration and motivation. Our private coaching sessions on the Costa del Sol in Spain focus on personal attention and care, regardless of current fitness level, age or training goals. The Sun Tri Sports coaches have coaching certifications in (open water) swimming, triathlon, cycling, running, yoga for athletes and have extensive experience with training children.
- The Sun Tri Sports team members are all active athletes themselves; from ex-pro cyclist to European level triathlete and happy amateur runner. We all have athlete’s mindsets and truly understand the needs for a successful training camp or coaching session.
- We are experienced camp organizers since 2012. We know our training venues, their employees, the training possibilities in and around the facilities and even the potential pitfalls. Our on-site camp coordinators make sure any problems are avoided or solved quickly.
- Our supplier network and purchase volumes assure the most competitive offering and best availability.
- Training on the many cycling and running routes ourselves makes that we know how hard the climbs are, what level is needed and what is feasible or not feasible to plan for (y)our athletes.
- We speak Spanish and a can assist you in English, French, German, Swedish, Dutch and Estonian. We can often match your camp with the best possible coordinator or coach in terms of languages spoken and sports being practiced.
- We are a family-owned business and always strive to offer the best possible experience to all our athletes.
- The weather conditions are probably the best in Europe. We enjoy more than 320 sunny days per year and with temperatures that seldomly go below 15 degrees Celsius, training can be done comfortably all year round.
- The infrastructure and training facilities are at least on par with other training locations in Spain such as Mallorca or the Canary Islands.
- As Andalusia and Costa del Sol are not yet well-known for sports tourism, it lacks the massive influx of athletes and cyclists that e.g. Mallorca sees.
- The roads are very quiet and safe as there is little traffic and the condition of the roads is often pristine. Local motorists are very aware of cyclists as many are cyclists themselves; cycling is one of the most popular sports in Andalusia.
- The variety of running trails and roads is simply amazing and for cyclists Andalusia offers a paradise in climbs and descents. It has everything from easy routes to +200km rides with +4000m of climbing. Either HC climbs or flat roads, you can find it.
- Most of our training locations combine excellent training facilities and conditions with a large variety of leisure activities for athletes or accompanying travellers. We cater for many preferences and budgets.
- We specialize in triathlon and its related sports. Our services include any of the single sports or any combination of those sports.You therefore do not need to be a triathlete to use our services. We also practice and offer special yoga for athlete sessions to complement (y)our training.
- We have had the pleasure of organizing camps for groups of amateurs at every level as well as camps for professional teams. We always customize the training camp to the level and wishes of the team.
- The hotels and apartments we offer for our training camps vary from luxury 5-star apartments to more budget-friendly alternatives.
- Our private training sessions will be adapted to your level. The one-on-one coaching is a perfect way to improve your fitness and technique rapidly.
- The youngest athletes we have trained are around 5 years old. Sun Tri Sports runs and sponsors its own triathlon school with very experienced trainers.