Customised Training Camps in Spain
Sun Tri Sports organises customised training camps for clubs, teams, groups and individuals from amateur to professional level. We specialise in triathlon, swimming, cycling, running and athletics training camps in Andalusia. On demand we also organise bespoke training camps at many more locations throughout Spain and Portugal.
Enjoy an active holiday in Spain! Since 2012 we have helped individuals and small groups to improve fitness level, technique and get new inspiration and motivation. Our private coaching sessions on the Costa del Sol in Spain focus on personal attention and care, regardless of current fitness level, age or training goals. The Sun Tri Sports' coaches have coaching certifications in (open water) swimming, triathlon, cycling, running, yoga for athletes and have extensive experience with training children.
Truly made-to-measure and with the highest service level
Based on your wishes and ambitions, Sun Tri Sports helps you to find and to organise the best possible training camp or active holiday for you or your team!
- In 2012 we started organising training camps. We therefore know our training venues, their employees, the training possibilities in and around the facilities and even the potential pitfalls. The Sun Tri Sports on-site camp coordinators make sure any problems are avoided or solved quickly.
- Our supplier network and purchase volumes assure the most competitive offering and best availability.
- The Sun Tri Sports team members are all active athletes themselves. From ex-pro cyclist to European level triathlete and happy amateur runner, we all have athlete’s mindsets and truly understand the needs for a successful training camp or coaching session.
- Training on the many cycling and running routes ourselves makes that we truly know how hard the climbs are, what level is needed and what is feasible or not feasible to plan for (y)our athletes.
- We speak Spanish and a can assist you in English, French, German, Swedish, Dutch and Estonian.Often, we can match your camp with the best possible coordinator or coach in terms of languages spoken and sports being practiced.
- Sun Tri Sports is a family-owned business and always strive to offer the best possible experience to all our athletes.
- Sun Tri Sports specialises in sports that we truly know and understand. Our services include single sports or any combination of our sports.
- Throughout the years, we have had the pleasure of organising camps for groups of amateurs at every level as well as camps for professional teams. We will always customise the training camp to the level and wishes of the team.
- The hotels and apartments we offer for our training camps vary from luxury 5-star apartments to more budget-friendly alternatives.
- Our private training sessions will be adapted to your level. The one-on-one coaching is a perfect way to improve your fitness and technique rapidly.
- The youngest athletes we have trained are around 5 years old. Sun Tri Sports runs and sponsors its own triathlon school with very experienced trainers.
- The weather conditions are probably the best in Europe. In Andalusia one enjoys more than 320 sunny days per year and with temperatures that seldomly go below 15 degrees Celsius, training can be done comfortably all year round.
- The infrastructure and training facilities are at least on par with other training locations in Spain such as Mallorca or the Canary Islands.
- As Andalusia and Costa del Sol are not yet well-known for sports tourism, it lacks the massive influx of athletes and cyclists that e.g. Mallorca sees.
- The roads are very quiet and safe as there is little traffic and the condition of the roads is often pristine. Local motorists are very aware of cyclists as many are cyclists themselves; cycling is one of the most popular sports in Andalusia.
- The variety of cycling roads is simply amazing. Andalusia is a paradise in terms of in climbs and descents. It has everything from easy routes to +200km rides with +4000m of climbing. Either HC climbs or flat roads, you can find it.
- Most of our training locations combine excellent training facilities and conditions with a large variety of leisure activities for athletes or accompanying travellers. We cater for many preferences and budgets.