MÁLAGA TRIATHLON FOR KIDS CAMP
The Arunda Sports Residence is designed specifically with athletes' necessities and priorities in mind. It can accommodate up to 240 people and features a cinema room, restaurant, meeting rooms and common areas for relaxing and use of multimedia. The accommodation offers triple and quad rooms with bathrooms located outside the rooms and single and twin rooms with bathrooms inside. Its location is conveniently situated between the sport facilities, beach, nature areas and Málaga centre.
The residence is particularly suited for youth teams and camps for children. All meals are sporter-friendly and healthy. Fruit and water is always available for those hard-needed drinks and snacks in-between.
The training facilities at this location are simply amazing and safe for children. Our objective is to offer a broad camp in order develop many aspects of being a triathlete
Besides the pools for technique and regular swim sessions, we will also swim in the designated open water swim lanes in the sea. We use safety buoys and support canoes will always be present. Some camp highlights:
- Train in olympic size and 25m indoor and outdoor pools
- Cycling and running in safe and traffic-free areas nearby
- Many activities and training session on Málaga's beaches
- Visit and presentations of professional (tri)athletes!
To balance our training we include fun and team activities like e.g. indoor rock climbing clinic, paddle surfing an treasure hunts. We can also organise special sessions about nutrition and fair-play.
“This location in Málaga is just perfect for a kids triathlon camp due to the vicinity of the sports residence and the training facilities. All training can be done in child-safe environments and under guidance of experienced coaches and camp coordinators.”
The nearest airport is Málaga airport (10 km). It is the 4th largest airport in Spain and is served by many low-cost airlines. This makes traveling to Málaga within reach of many teams and athletes.
- Click here to find your flight connections to Málaga.
- Málaga City is only 5 minutes by train and definitely worth a visit for some sight-seeing or shopping.
- Bike rental available (carbon and alu frames). Small sizes are limited though!
- Combine a camp with a race: there are many kids triathlons in Andalucia